Funhouse Playfield T-nuts Location Sizes
AGVP
2006-08-17 01:21:48 UTC
I am about to reassemble a FH playfield that was clear coated and was
wonder what size t-nuts were used and where. It has been about 6 months
since I took it a part and I have a lot of pictures, but I can't tell
where the 6/32 and 8/32 t-nuts go. Has anyone documented this or have
any idea, I would hate to have to do this by trial and error. :-(

-Aaron
pinzbud
Possibly Chris Hutchin's could answer this ;)
Christopher Hutchins
2006-08-17 05:26:53 UTC
The 8/32 will only fit in the appropriate hole so you don't have to worry
about putting an 8 in a # 6 hole.
The flipper lanes get the 6/32 and there is one or two stray 5/32 towards
the top.
--
Christopher Hutchins
www.highendpins.com