Bobby Orr Power Play project game for sale in lower Michigan
John Dayhuff
2017-08-15 23:39:15 UTC
Selling a Bobby Orr Power Play project game. Has the original -17MPU that has a steady green light on it. The MPU has been "fixed" for acid before but not good enough, I'd just replace it entirely. Driver board has a burnt resistor or two. Two burned coils under the playfield. Backglass is nice with no flaking but a couple of hairline scratches that probably wont show when lit up. Playfield is dirty and drying out with some paint loss here and there, needs to be totally shopped. Plastics all good. Cabinet is average. Game is complete with cash box and manual. $500 as it sits.
No shipping, no text messages. Pictures upon request if you email your address. Call me for more info.
Thanks,

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836