2017 York Spreadsheet
Add Reply
Pinball Muggle
2017-08-22 01:16:38 UTC
Please post a link here if there's already one --- or one gets made.
Maybe we should we try praying for rain & start going for some kind of record.
Bringing my '56 Derby Day
See you soon gents. = )

Steve Smith
Richmond VA
Gott Lieb?
2017-08-22 12:15:55 UTC
Here you go - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_kK9Z-ETPwcbdho0s-jrogbSLpHz1mRAdCP4mbCNBcA/edit#gid=0

Jim
t***@gmail.com
2017-08-22 13:55:49 UTC
Pretty thin list so far Jim ;-)
Not sure if I want to drive all the way from southern illinois for the show now.
b***@hotmail.com
2017-08-22 22:32:57 UTC
Post by t***@gmail.com
Pretty thin list so far Jim ;-)
Not sure if I want to drive all the way from southern illinois for the show now.
The list has little to do with the actual games that will be there.
I've never bothered posting my games. York is a great show and even better this year in a larger room and an indoor flea.
Pinball Muggle
2017-08-22 23:56:43 UTC
Always thought it was more for us to set-up deals in advance than a everything there kinda thing.
t***@gmail.com
2017-08-23 02:06:13 UTC
It was in jest guys. I'll be there looking for some gottlieb em deals. My first time coming to York. Really looking forward to it.
Frank Furhter
2017-08-29 04:26:13 UTC
Post by b***@hotmail.com
Post by t***@gmail.com
Pretty thin list so far Jim ;-)
Not sure if I want to drive all the way from southern illinois for the show now.
The list has little to do with the actual games that will be there.
I've never bothered posting my games. York is a great show and even better this year in a larger room and an indoor flea.
Well, used as a promotional tool, pathetic. Get your fucking games on
the list and help out then, and don't be such a tool.
--
The Frankster, a playfield prankster
Once upon my crank her ballpark shrank.
Rule #1 of RGP, there are no rules or rulers.
Gott Lieb?
2017-08-23 23:55:52 UTC
Post by t***@gmail.com
Pretty thin list so far Jim ;-)
Not sure if I want to drive all the way from southern illinois for the show now.
I just made it, I don't fill it. ;) Actually in past years, we've had projects laying around. This year, we have nothing. I don't even have a game to bring for sale. I'll probably have to dig one out from my collection.

Jim
Frank Furhter
2017-08-29 04:25:41 UTC
Post by Gott Lieb?
Post by Pinball Muggle
Please post a link here if there's already one --- or one gets made.
Maybe we should we try praying for rain & start going for some kind of record.
Bringing my '56 Derby Day
See you soon gents. = )
Steve Smith
Richmond VA
Here you go - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_kK9Z-ETPwcbdho0s-jrogbSLpHz1mRAdCP4mbCNBcA/edit#gid=0
Jim
You know there is a problem when they sell their data sources to the
government and get billions, all the while helping spy on people and
circumnavigating the laws of the US and taxation avoidance when...

They no longer support FireFox.
s***@gmail.com
2017-08-24 12:38:41 UTC
Post by Pinball Muggle
Please post a link here if there's already one --- or one gets made.
Maybe we should we try praying for rain & start going for some kind of record.
Bringing my '56 Derby Day
See you soon gents. = )
Steve Smith
Richmond VA
I'm bringing a GTB Stagecoach that I'm shopping out now, and probably the Spot-a-Card again for woodrail row. The SAC was playing good last year, but I realized the flipper were set up with too short a stroke, which made that very hard game even harder to beat. So I feel OK bringing the same game two years in a row...

See y'all there!

Sean
Gott Lieb?
2017-08-24 18:44:09 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by Pinball Muggle
Please post a link here if there's already one --- or one gets made.
Maybe we should we try praying for rain & start going for some kind of record.
Bringing my '56 Derby Day
See you soon gents. = )
Steve Smith
Richmond VA
I'm bringing a GTB Stagecoach that I'm shopping out now, and probably the Spot-a-Card again for woodrail row. The SAC was playing good last year, but I realized the flipper were set up with too short a stroke, which made that very hard game even harder to beat. So I feel OK bringing the same game two years in a row...
See y'all there!
Sean
I loved playing your Spot-A-Card last year, Sean! It was beautiful looking and playing.

Jim
j***@yahoo.com
If anybody has a Rockola machine/parts for sale let me know. thanks
Gott Lieb?
2017-08-26 17:25:59 UTC
Post by j***@yahoo.com
If anybody has a Rockola machine/parts for sale let me know. thanks
What are you looking for exactly? We have a 452 that would be cheap ($125), but I'm not bringing it. The lid is jacked up at the hinge on it. It's located 1 hour north of the show. We have some other misc. Rockola parts kicking around like steppers and such.

Jim
j***@yahoo.com
2017-08-26 23:18:56 UTC
sorry should have said Rockola Pinball. I'm a 1930's pinball collector
Gott Lieb?
2017-08-27 13:58:37 UTC
Post by j***@yahoo.com
Post by Gott Lieb?
Post by j***@yahoo.com
If anybody has a Rockola machine/parts for sale let me know. thanks
What are you looking for exactly? We have a 452 that would be cheap ($125), but I'm not bringing it. The lid is jacked up at the hinge on it. It's located 1 hour north of the show. We have some other misc. Rockola parts kicking around like steppers and such.
Jim
sorry should have said Rockola Pinball. I'm a 1930's pinball collector
Ah, looking for a nicely priced Rockola World's Series myself.

Jim
B***@aol.com
as of right now we have room for 3 pinballs on truck, not sure what we are bringing yet not many to choose from here only 125 pins
Pinball Muggle
2017-08-26 23:22:35 UTC
Anyone with a "reasonable" EM Night Rider (non-trashed) will have me attention ... & maybe my money. = )
Pinball Muggle
2017-08-30 23:12:26 UTC
Nice ... an unkind person has screwed it up... who would be so unkind