WTB: Gottlieb Spiderman Cabinet / Head and Bally Eight Ball Cabinet / Head
Gott Lieb?
2017-08-20 20:12:07 UTC
Looking for a Gottlieb Spiderman cabinet and head and Bally Eight Ball cabinet and head. Located in central PA. Can pick up at York Show, or could possibly pick up if located off route 70 in IN, IL, OH, etc.

Thanks,

Jim
Mike in Maryland
2017-08-20 23:44:29 UTC
Jim....I have a Bally Rocket III head if that helps...can bring to Allentown...I also have a 76 Hang Glider bottom that I might be parting out....Mike
Gott Lieb?
???
Gott Lieb?
2017-08-24 20:28:41 UTC
Post by Mike in Maryland
Post by Gott Lieb?
Looking for a Gottlieb Spiderman cabinet and head and Bally Eight Ball cabinet and head. Located in central PA. Can pick up at York Show, or could possibly pick up if located off route 70 in IN, IL, OH, etc.
Thanks,
Jim
Jim....I have a Bally Rocket III head if that helps...can bring to Allentown...I also have a 76 Hang Glider bottom that I might be parting out....Mike
Ohhh, are these the freebies that you picked up along with the Bally Sky Divers for $200 in Hanover?

Jim
Gott Lieb?
2017-08-24 22:40:16 UTC
Post by Gott Lieb?
Looking for a Gottlieb Spiderman cabinet and head and Bally Eight Ball cabinet and head. Located in central PA. Can pick up at York Show, or could possibly pick up if located off route 70 in IN, IL, OH, etc.
Thanks,
Jim
Still looking. . .

Jim
Tolleymike
2017-08-25 02:26:35 UTC
Post by Gott Lieb?
Looking for a Gottlieb Spiderman cabinet and head and Bally Eight Ball cabinet and head. Located in central PA. Can pick up at York Show, or could possibly pick up if located off route 70 in IN, IL, OH, etc.
Thanks,
Jim
Got a mostly complete machine here in Lexington, Va. but the guy wants a little too much for for it.