FS: Real nice Allied Leisure Hearts Spades cocktail pinball York delivery
Tolleymike
2017-08-21 21:59:31 UTC
Currently not working but in really nice condition. A guy wanted me to give it a try to get it working but I have not had any luck. Can bring to the York show if I get a buyer. Price is not firm at $500 and I can get pictures. The guy would probably trade for a working two or four player em.
John Robertson
2017-08-22 00:53:25 UTC
Currently not working but in really nice condition. A guy wanted me to give it a try to get it working but I have not had any luck. Can bring to the York show if I get a buyer. Price is not firm at $500 and I can get pictures.. The guy would probably trade for a working two or four player em.
Have you visited my ALI page on these games? I have some suggestions
that may help get it running:

https://www.flippers.com/ALI-Pinball_service.html

Manual available here:

https://www.flippers.com/catalog/product_info.php/pinball-manual-schematics-p-2221

I also service the MPU boards for these games.

John :-#)#
John's Jukes Ltd.
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com