Derby Day tech help needed and parts
t***@gmail.com
2018-03-18 02:43:13 UTC
Looking for an illustration of proper placement of parts on the animated horse track drive mechanism where the gears, leathers,collars,springs are located. I have some parts but it looks like some springs are broken and the leathers appear severely worn. I have some new small leathers but will need the large leathers along with 4 springs. All but two have the tab broken off the spring that inserts into the lock collar.
Any help in locating parts and info for assembly is greatly appreciated.
Thanks. Ken
Gott Lieb?
2018-03-18 14:11:32 UTC
http://www.planetarypinball.com/reference/partsmanuals/WMS_Parts_1969/index.html#/102/zoomed
t***@gmail.com
2018-03-18 14:33:43 UTC
Thanks Jim
If I'm understanding the illustrations correctly there should be one of each part per cam sprocket. The unit I have has only one large metal disc. I was wondering why I had all all the large leathers that really weren't having friction applied to them. I'm hoping someone will have a rebuild kit minus sprockets. Where do you think I should start looking ie pbr marco etc.
Thanks again. Ken
Gott Lieb?
2018-03-18 14:54:39 UTC
Contact PBR first.