Mata Hari EM
Chaz
2013-05-20 16:06:05 UTC
I do have the schematics, but is there a manual for that game ?
Chaz
b***@consolidated.net
2013-05-21 02:15:35 UTC
Yes, there is an EM manual for this. The cover looks the same as the solid state machine's, but the Game # at the top right hand corner will -not- have an E after it.
Chaz
2013-05-21 06:09:34 UTC
Post by b***@consolidated.net
Post by Chaz
I do have the schematics, but is there a manual for that game ?
Chaz
Yes, there is an EM manual for this. The cover looks the same as the solid state machine's, but the Game # at the top right hand corner will -not- have an E after it.
Thanks, PBR does sell a copy of it.. I found out after I posted.
Chaz
AddictedToEMs
2013-05-21 12:35:15 UTC
That is interesting. I have an original MH EM manual and it does not have an E after it, just game 1104

Scott
f***@aol.com
2013-05-21 14:08:44 UTC
I have an extra copy if you need one. It is not an original.
Mike O
2013-05-21 17:28:49 UTC
Scott,

Brian said it would not have the E so yours is correct.

Mike O.
Team-EM
Scott
AddictedToEMs
2013-05-21 17:30:33 UTC
ah, I see it now - note to self - read the entire post...