Hurricane powered down
jsheidler
2017-08-18 12:10:46 UTC
Hello, My Williams Hurricane powered down during game play. When attempting to power up all I get is a clicking sound. Where to I begin to address this problem? I am capable to replacing fuses or circuit boards but not soldering. Any help is appreciated!
l***@ssbilliards.com
2017-08-18 15:26:57 UTC
Post by jsheidler
Hello, My Williams Hurricane powered down during game play. When attempting to power up all I get is a clicking sound. Where to I begin to address this problem? I am capable to replacing fuses or circuit boards but not soldering. Any help is appreciated!
I'd start by checking the 5 volt test point on the power driver board, and then the other voltage test points. See if any are low or missing.

Youtube is littered with how to videos. Using a meter. Flowing solder, etc. Though I wouldn't start on your board if needed, I'd practice on an old board, or get help.

LTG : )