Good Seller Alert: TreasureCove
John
2004-07-08 01:46:10 UTC
Over the last year, I've purchased 6 pins from Allen at TreasureCove.
The cosmetics and electronics have all been excellent. A couple of them
had some minor mechanical issues that kept them from being perfect, but
a simple phone call to Allen brought an immediate apology and two days
later the fix for whatever parts I was complaining about arrived at my
door. I can see how a couple of those problems may even have occured
during NAVL shipping, but Allen never hesitated about making it right.

The latest one, an IJ, is an absolute masterpiece. Cabinet, clearcoated
playfield, mechanicals, electronics, and setup all were flawless.

I want to thank Allen for all he has done to make me a happy camper, and
I would recommend TreasureCove to anyone who wants an excellent pin
without worrying about getting ripped off or scammed. Allen is
definitely one of the good guys.

John
TreasureCove
2004-07-08 01:53:58 UTC
Well thank you very much John!!! I'm especially glad you like the IJ, as
it's my favorite pin to restore ... they look absolutely beautiful when
finished.

Oh, that reminds me ... now about expanding your family room in order to
hold more pins ..... :)

thank yoU!
Allen

www.treasure-cove.net
John
Warren Avion
2004-07-08 02:13:22 UTC
Post by TreasureCove
Well thank you very much John!!! I'm especially glad you like the IJ, as
it's my favorite pin to restore ... they look absolutely beautiful when
finished.
Oh, that reminds me ... now about expanding your family room in order to
hold more pins ..... :)
thank yoU!
Allen
www.treasure-cove.net
Amazing! Only seven MINUTES after a praise post (deleted here) appears, you
were able to respond. Nice coincidence! What *are* the odds?

-
Warren
audihere

Warren
audihere
2004-07-08 23:56:37 UTC
I re-read my above post, and feel I need to clarify myself as it looks like
it can be taken the wrong way. What I meant was, I read the post just
minutes after it was posted, which happens all the time, you just have to be
in the right place at the right time.... like TC happened to be right before
he watched the Law & Order rerun. Chances are about the same for both in my
book.

Chris
Warren
TheKorn
2004-07-09 00:29:49 UTC
Post by audihere
I re-read my above post, and feel I need to clarify myself as it looks like
it can be taken the wrong way. What I meant was, I read the post just
minutes after it was posted, which happens all the time, you just have to be
in the right place at the right time.... like TC happened to be right before
he watched the Law & Order rerun. Chances are about the same for both in my
book.
Yeah, but the REAL question is...

Was he in the right place at the right time when he had to pee? My money says that there's an unhappy
houseplant in his home somewhere.... :)
TreasureCove
2004-07-09 00:44:40 UTC
no, .... but I've been known to have to clean up around the "terlet" a few
times in my day! ;)

Allen "damn, I hate it when I do that" Shope
Lloyd Olson
2004-07-09 00:52:44 UTC
I'll wager 50 cents he made it outside. In front of the picture window by the
bushes, thinking he was in the woods, and his wife and mother in law and 22
other people were applauding. LTG :)
Wil
2004-07-09 02:30:01 UTC
Post by TheKorn
Post by audihere
I re-read my above post, and feel I need to clarify myself as it looks like
it can be taken the wrong way. What I meant was, I read the post just
minutes after it was posted, which happens all the time, you just have to be
in the right place at the right time.... like TC happened to be right before
he watched the Law & Order rerun. Chances are about the same for both in my
book.
Yeah, but the REAL question is...
Was he in the right place at the right time when he had to pee? My money says that there's an unhappy
houseplant in his home somewhere.... :)
Organic nitrogen is very good for plants.....
I really do not want to know where else Korn has relieved himself...:)

Wil
Pinlicious
2004-07-08 03:17:40 UTC
Subject: Re: Good Seller Alert: TreasureCove
Date: 7/7/04 10:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time
Post by TreasureCove
Well thank you very much John!!! I'm especially glad you like the IJ, as
it's my favorite pin to restore ... they look absolutely beautiful when
finished.
Oh, that reminds me ... now about expanding your family room in order to
hold more pins ..... :)
thank yoU!
Allen
www.treasure-cove.net
Amazing! Only seven MINUTES after a praise post (deleted here) appears, you
were able to respond. Nice coincidence! What *are* the odds?
-
Warren
LOL! not counting the time for it took to show up and type the post up.

i wish people could stroke each other off-line if things are going to be this
contrived...

pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)
Arcade-Revival
2004-07-08 09:04:10 UTC
It's funny how the same people come out of the woodwork to bash TC every
chance they get.
Dave
PinMan
2004-07-08 13:11:13 UTC
I was just thinking the same thing... more on topic than all these other
ridiculous bash posts, I own a TC-restored IJ and it's extremely nice also.
Only issue it had was they didn't take apart the top (single) idol popper
and clean it up good, so it was sticking badly. Other than that my only
wish is that you would have clearcoated my PF Allen!! No fair. ;-)
NinjaCow
2004-07-08 15:00:55 UTC
Post by Arcade-Revival
It's funny how the same people come out of the woodwork to bash TC every
chance they get.
Dave
Yea, gets a little old. Kinda starting to sound like Charlie Brown's
teacher.. "Wahh, wah ah wah waaahh."

If only they'd get the clue that the first time they might have been
listened to, but they've worn out any credibility they may have
originally had by harping on it every chance they get. Seems to me there
were an awful lot of people that were very happy with TC for quite some
time, then one or two people popped up to bitch and suddenly it became the
fashion.

-Deech
(I don't post from Newsfeeds)
Warren Avion
2004-07-08 20:29:57 UTC
Post by Arcade-Revival
It's funny how the same people come out of the woodwork to bash TC every
chance they get.
Dave
WRONG. I have *never* posted *ANYTHING* about TC.

(Too bad you opened your mouth before checking the *facts*.)

I only pointed out that it was an amazing coincidence.

Warren
Wil
2004-07-08 20:52:52 UTC
I do not think you were the intended target of that remark...

But you must feel a little guilty to reply as you did? :)

Wil

(something about a spoon)
Post by Warren Avion
Post by Arcade-Revival
It's funny how the same people come out of the woodwork to bash TC every
chance they get.
Dave
WRONG. I have *never* posted *ANYTHING* about TC.
(Too bad you opened your mouth before checking the *facts*.)
I only pointed out that it was an amazing coincidence.
--
Warren
TreasureCo