Happy Holidays to all
Steve Kulpa
2006-12-21 22:29:58 UTC
With all the nasty stuff going on lately, I though it'd be a good idea
to spread some nice thoughts w/ the upcoming holiday season and all
just around the corner, so from my family to yours, here's wishing
everyone on r.g.p. a joyous and wonderful holiday season.

Tomorrow marks 6 years to the day since I got sucked up into this hobby
w/ the purchase of my first machine, Bobby Orr's Power Play. I've come
a long way since then and I have a modest list of folks I'd like to
thank for making it an absolute pleasure (in no particular order):

Clay - thanks for helping me to realize that I COULD handle working on
these things
Cody - thanks for hanging in there when I first got started with this
madness
Lloyd - the world would be a better place if everyone was as nice as
you
Ron Strom - thanks for letting me know every time I make a dumb
decision
Fred Kemper - same as above
Steve Charland - I couldn't have gotten Black Hole off the ground w/o
your help
Mike Chestnut - nice to be humbled by someone who REALLY knows pinball
Ed K - you're always there to answer my electronics questions - always
Tuukka - can't count the times you've helped me w/ System-1 questions
Chris Munson - proof positive good things do come from Texas - thanks
Rick Swanson - our warehouse raid will be a memory I keep forever
IPDB - found this site - brought back fond memories - I got bit real
bad
GoosePimp - you've helped make this even more fun then it already was
Daina Pettit - thanks for supporting FREE classifieds
Pete McDonald - you ARE the man for EM docs!
Cliffy, Koz, and Kirb - your opinions and insight are always
appreciated

Thanks to my wife for her tolerance, she lets me get away with murder

And thanks to all who have contributed to my RGP Faces page - that
makes this group even more personal knowing what you all look like.
164 faces - wow!

So everybody have a nice holiday, be safe, and play lots of pinball.
I'm about to start a 4-day weekend and I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

steve
---
Steve Kulpa (cargpb10)
Hermitage, TN
http://www.geocities.com/stevekulpa/pinball.htm - Pinball
http://www.geocities.com/stevekulpa/rgpidx.htm - Faces (less one)
Cliffy
2006-12-21 23:01:19 UTC
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and all my friends here on
RGP, Steve! =)
http://www.geocities.com/stevekulpa/temp/dcp_1706.jpg
--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!
http://www.passionforpinball.com
frenchy
2006-12-21 23:09:27 UTC
There's no pinballs in the picture! But Merry Christmas anyway! : )
Frenchy
blues1644
2006-12-21 23:53:06 UTC
Just a quick response from a realative newcomer - about 2 years - and
many machines down the road I must tell you Steve Kupla is one of the
many really good guys involved in this hobby. He has been very helpful
to me with some board work and general advice. I like many don't post
often but read the posts on this group and try to absorb a lot. Thank
god for all the good guys that post. I recognize many of the names from
the posts. There are many more and this is a most interesting and
useful sight when on topic and not dealing with personal fights and
head cases. Happy holidays to all.

Doug Huber
Blues1644
Steve Kulpa
2006-12-22 00:13:29 UTC
Steve Kulpa is a good guy too! :-)
If I had a dollar for every ...

worse one was a telemarketer who called me Mr. Kalupa.
after I finished laughing, I told her if she couldn't pronounce my name
any better than that I was hanging up. She got closer, then introduced
her pitch. I gracefully said no thanks, and hung up.

steve
---
Steve Kulpa (cargpb10)
Hermitage, TN
Magic Mike
2006-12-22 04:16:35 UTC
How old is your daughter wearing the white shirt? ; )

Hey! Straighten that picture on the wall!

Merry Christmas!

Mike

metallik

Steve Kulpa
2006-12-22 00:25:15 UTC
Looks like it, but it's a tube of toothpaste

steve
---
Steve Kulpa (cargpb10)
Hermitage, TN
Ron Strom
2006-12-22 01:52:47 UTC
Uh Oh!... I'm always getting in trouble. What'd I do now? ;-)

A very nice and joyful holiday season to you too Steve, enjoy it and
every day to the fullest.

Very nice looking family you have there. Although you probably had
nothing to do with spawning the dog, she's cool. What's her name? (I'm
an uncontrollable dog lover).

By the way, put on some slippers. You're going to catch a cold or smell
up the carpet :-)
--
Ron -- CARGPB7 -- (Change hot to ice to email)
Steve Kulpa
2006-12-22 03:43:02 UTC
only wussy-men wear shoes inside!

Buddy's a he, 9 years old, and the smartest dog I've ever owned. I
trained him early aa a pup and he picked it up instantly. Only dog
I've ever owned where I can command him to "go to the bathroom" and
damned if he doesn't walk to his 'spot' and go. Give me a mixed breed
any day!

steve
---
Steve Kulpa (cargpb10)