RGP Sale on Polishing Kits
Pinball Magic
2006-12-12 05:24:37 UTC
Hello Everyone.

I have a 10% off sale going on right now that applies to the 6 piece
polishing kits. With the coupon, you'll get a total of 32% off the retail
price. That's only $16.07 before shipping. If you buy the pads and arbor
separate from topoftheline, you'll pay a lot more than this. I am only
offering the coupon to RGP and the deal expires 12/25/06. When you add the
polishing kit to your cart, follow the checkout process and you will see an
area to put in a coupon code.. Type "rgpholiday" without the parentheses to
apply the 10% discount.

Happy Holidays :)
--
Jesse

The Pinball Magic Group

www.PinballMagic.com
www.TZmods.com
Parts, Accessories, Mods, Forums, Restoration Info..

www.PinballWebs.com
Create your free pinball website today!

www.GameroomAds.com
Free classified ads for pinball, jukebox, and arcade games.

www.PinballTech.com
Have a problem with your game? Get live technical support!

www.PinballEvents.com
Event Calendar for shows, tournaments, auctions, and more.
njbob
2006-12-12 06:25:14 UTC
Post by Pinball Magic
Hello Everyone.
I have a 10% off sale going on right now that applies to the 6 piece
polishing kits.
If I'm buying stuff but not the polishing kit, should I still put in
the rgp holiday thingy?

Also I'm having trouble enlarging your picture of the wireform ramp
protectors. Question: Can these be used on other parts of the
wireform to slow down balls that sometimes fly off the wireform on like
DM, JD, and the Shadow?

Thanks
Drexful
2006-12-12 17:11:47 UTC
Bob,

The coupon code only applies to the polishing kit. There is no need to
put it in if you are not purchasing one. As for the wire ramp
protectors, I believe they would slow down the ball a little since
there will be a slight "bump" on the ramp.

- Jesse
Thanks
GOCATGO
Thanks
s***@excite.com
2006-12-13 13:19:56 UTC
Post by GOCATGO
Anybody ever purchase from Pinball Magic, and if so, was it a positive
experience?
Yes, bought a PF it was as described and shipped promptly after my
check cleared. Packed as nicely as IPB did the centaur fields.

-scott CARGPB#29
GOCATGO
-scott CARGPB#29
Pinball Magic
2006-12-14 05:20:34 UTC
I've been on RGP a while (2001??).. And have sold items to many people in
this group. If you have any questions, please let me know ;)

- Jesse
experience?
Chester County Pinball
2006-12-12 21:32:05 UTC
How easy are these to clean after using. Do they have a long life
expectancy or are they meant to clean up one game, and buy another set
for your next game?

Thank you.

Robert
Steve C
2006-12-13 07:29:12 UTC
I've had good luck cleaning them with soap and water. the main thing
is to watch out for playfields that are still populated when polishing
since the sponge material can grab on to a target or worse yet a
slingshot switch and sling the sponge loose from the arbor attachment.
Once that happens, it's pretty much over for that sponge since the
velcro won't stick anymore and the sponge can be used for maybe
applying wax to the playfield by hand. Do this once and you'll learn
to avoid stuff on the playfield with the sponge spinning.

stevebo

Pinball Magic
2006-12-14 05:17:00 UTC
I do the same thing Steve does.. Clean with soapy water and let air dry..
You can use them on several playfields depending on if the edges get caught
by switches, etc..

- Jesse
Balboa Rules
Pinball Magic

Cudaman
2006-12-18 02:41:20 UTC
Jesse,

Do you know when you expect to get the pads back in stock? Holiday
special still apply even if you don't get them until after Christmas?
Thanks for the great price...now I just hope I can get them :).

Dave
Pinball Magic
2006-12-18 03:17:31 UTC
I contacted my source a couple days ago. Hopefully next week or the week
after they will be available. I will still honor the price if I can buy them
at the same price.

thanks!
Rick Swanson
2006-12-19 02:01:15 UTC
Post by Pinball Magic
I do the same thing Steve does.. Clean with soapy water and let air dry..
You can use them on several playfields depending on if the edges get caught
by switches, etc..
- Jesse
Jesse - I received my kit today, thanks. One question though, what is
the recommended use for each of the various heads.

Rick Swanson
GOCATGO
2006-12-19 03:27:40 UTC
Rick-This is from the web-site. Maybe it's the info. you want?

Here is a 6 piece playfield polishing kit which can be used with any
variable speed, electric drill that provides 1000-2500 rpm. I use Novus
3, Novus 2, and wax with the pads and they works great.You can purchase
Novus products from your favorite retailer. These polishing pads can
also be used on cabinets with a light glazing compound.

Note: I may be offering a kit that includes polishing compound if
people are people are interested.

Here's what's included:

(1) Pad Holder with velco back
(1) 1/4 inch spindle adapter for electric drill
(1) 4 inch Orange Foam Pad with velcro for polishing mylar, deep
scratches, and dirt trails
(1) 4 inch Black Foam Pad with velcro for polishing swirl marks and
fine scratches
(1) 4 inch Beige Wool Pad with velcro for applying wax
(1) 4 inch Yellow Wool pad for final buffing to bring out the shine
Rick Swanson
Rick Swanson
2006-12-19 03:33:50 UTC
Post by GOCATGO
Rick-This is from the web-site. Maybe it's the info. you want?
Thanks.

Rick Swanson
CARGPB6
Drexful
2006-12-20 22:36:22 UTC
Hello Everyone!

The polishing kits are back in stock!

http://pinballmagic.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=34

Happy Holidays :)

- Jesse
mufcmufc
2006-12-27 19:30:55 UTC
Damn, missed them again :(
Pinball Magic
2006-12-27 21:49:49 UTC
Ahh.. You are in luck :) Because of the overwhelming demand of these, I
have extended the sale for another two weeks. You can use this code:
holiday10 until 1/10/07..