Gottlieb wedgeheads "Recommended Score Card Settings"
Vic Camp
2007-01-15 20:39:27 UTC
Inside the lower cabinet some of my Gottlieb wedgeheads i have been
lucky enough to find a envolpe with paperwork from the factory.
Sometimes there will be a card the reads Score cards are listed from
Liberal to Conservative cards maked * are recommended.

The * setting is recommended and is always in the middle of the list of
scores that go on the card tray or apron, etc...
I was wondering if anyone else has this card in their Gottlieb
wedgehead paperwork or any EM game for that matter and would be kind
enough to share the * recommended settings.

I have a few of these cards and will be posting the name of the game
along with the *recommended score card setting.Make sure you state if
the * recommended setting is for 3 ball or 5 ball game or both.
Is there any place on the interent that might provide this complete set
of *recommended cards of all Gottlieb wedgehead EM games ?
Thanks...
Steve B.
2007-01-15 20:46:47 UTC
Post by Vic Camp
[...]
I have a few of them too and I'd be happy to scan them, or post the replay
scores. Not just for wedgie's but for other Gottlieb games.
I always like to set my games up this way - to score specials at the
recommended replay scores.

- Steve B.
wvpinballguy
2007-01-15 21:24:45 UTC
Settings added to ipdb.org would sure be nice:-)

Mark M. (CARGPB5)
Gott Lieb?

Thanks...
Vic Camp
2007-01-16 02:03:05 UTC
Here is my first game listed:
1977 Gottlieb Big Hit
* recommended (5 balls per game) Score for replays (77,000 & 92,000)
Runs for replays (61 & 76)
* recommended (3 balls per game) Score for replays (75,000 & 90,000)
Runs for replays (34 & 49)
More Gottlieb wedgehead *recommended to scores to follow.
Anyone else have these cards ? please post the scores etc...
Thanks...
Inkochnito
2007-01-19 19:42:51 UTC
I've got 28 "index" cards on my website.
Do a search for "index" and they will show.
If you have index cards that I don't have, please send me a copy too.

Peter
www.inkochnito.nl
Thanks...
Steve B.

Thanks...
EM's forever
2007-01-21 02:05:12 UTC
I have always wondered if the replay at 52,000 was correct for my SO76
on 5 ball. ??? Thanks! I see my Big Hit is set properly anyway. :-)
Steve B.
2007-01-21 02:12:31 UTC
SO76 5 ball is 65,000 - 83,000.

You're going to have to work a little harder to earn free games ;)

- Steve B.
EM's forever
2007-01-21 02:53:30 UTC
Post by EM's forever
I have always wondered if the replay at 52,000 was correct for my SO76
on 5 ball. ??? Thanks! I see my Big Hit is set properly anyway. :-)
Haha, I thought it seemed a bit easy. Time to go change score cards
and settings. Thanks for the info!