WTB: Williams System 7 cable loom , all kind
tom...@gmail.com
2023-06-26 10:52:09 UTC
I am looking for system 7 cablelooms for a pinball project.

Thanks
Tom
John Robertson
2023-06-27 17:05:58 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com
I am looking for system 7 cablelooms for a pinball project.
Thanks
Tom
Which looms are you looking for? I have a few display looms in a box
somewhere in the shop...

John :-#)#
John's Jukes Ltd.
#7 - 3979 Marine Way, Burnaby, BC, Canada V5J 5E3
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com
tom...@gmail.com
2023-06-27 18:43:13 UTC
Hi John ...
All looms .. if it is a system 7 , I need it.

Transformer, cabinett, playfield ... lamps, switches, coils, interconnect.

cheers

Tom
John Robertson
2023-06-27 22:55:09 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com
Hi John ...
All looms .. if it is a system 7 , I need it.
Transformer, cabinett, playfield ... lamps, switches, coils, interconnect.
cheers
Tom
Ah, you want to strip a wreck of a game then. I can't help you there,
but if folks knew which game you were mot interested in that would help
- or just any System 7 game? The playfield wiring will likely be quite
different in that situation.

John :-#)#
John's Jukes Ltd.
#7 - 3979 Marine Way, Burnaby, BC, Canada V5J 5E3
tom...@gmail.com
2023-07-03 07:34:16 UTC
Hi John
I tried to contact you via email, please check your spam folder.

I am in need of any Sys7 cable loom.
Joust, Baraconda, Cosmic Gunfight, etc .... all wirings are needet. It is easier to work with a used one than making all the looms new.

Thanks
Tom

tomheretheatsignaltenbachdotinfo
#7 - 3979 Marine Way, Burnaby, BC, Canada V5J 5E3
John Robertson
2023-11-22 03:29:39 UTC
Post by John Robertson
Post by ***@gmail.com
Hi John ...
All looms .. if it is a system 7 , I need it.
Transformer, cabinett, playfield ... lamps, switches, coils, interconnect.
cheers
Tom
Ah, you want to strip a wreck of a game then. I can't help you there,
but if folks knew which game you were mot interested in that would help
- or just any System 7 game? The playfield wiring will likely be quite
different in that situation.
John :-#)#
Are you still looking for looms? I have a Police Force and possibly an F-14
wiring harness…

John :-#)#
John's Jukes Ltd. #7 - 3979 Marine Way, Burnaby, BC, Canada V5J 5E3
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games) www.flippers.com