FS:NOS/NEW PLAYFIELDS for sale
kruzman
2013-04-29 16:27:20 UTC
Twilight zone mirco
AF mars mirco
MM mirco
WH2o mirco
playboy
No fear
Monster bash
Judge dread
Tommy
Corvette
Indy jones 4 stern
Xenon cpr gold edition with plastics and t shirt
xenon nos
spiderman stern
Jackbot
pinbot
Starwars episode 1
F14 nos
south park
space shuttle
cyclone
Tales from the crypt
Pirates of the Caribbean
airborne
Flight 2k
CENTAUR
EL dorado
Matta hari
world champ
Wizard
Nitro ground shaker
Kings and queens
breakshot
WPT
Evel knievel
wilde fyre
trident
contact
dragon
Iron maiden

ALSO:
playfield overlays for xenon and funhouse

Plastic sets:
Matta hari new complete
Black knight new complete
space shuttle new complete
TAF partial used and new
MM partial used and some new
TZ partial used and new
cactus caynon used like new, and new

Let me know if interested, OR IF YOU HAVE ANY NOS PF'S FOR SALE OR TRADE.
***@comcast dot net
John Incontro
2013-04-29 16:30:51 UTC
Twilight zone mirco...
Aw, no 2001. Good luck with your sale.
John Robertson
2013-04-29 16:55:19 UTC
Post by John Incontro
Twilight zone mirco...
Aw, no 2001. Good luck with your sale.
I have some NOS plastics for 2001: left side long plastic D-13141 and
centre plastic C-13140.

John :-#)#
www.flippers.com
Tsskinne
2013-07-22 06:32:52 UTC
How much for TFTC

--
Tsskinn
This USENET post sent from http://rgparchive.co
Greg Davis
67ChevelleMalibu2
You wouldn't happen to have a backglass for a Nitro Groundshaker?
j***@gmail.com
Any chance the Space Shuttle of is still available?
t***@yahoo.com
How much for the f-14 playfield
neohalo 1
2015-08-23 20:00:46 UTC
Post by kruzman
[...]
I have a NOS Stern Spiderman for sale.

pinballjgp-1 at yahoo dot com
p***@gmail.com
z***@sbcglobal.net
2015-08-24 15:52:07 UTC
Ron, Is the TZ PF the pastel one or the regular version. If it is the Pastell version I have an offer for you. I have two Mirco PFs, one pastel and one regular that are 3rd magnet PFs. On one the inserts have ghosted and need to be fixed on the other it has a small spot under the special insert where the clear is lifting. I will send you both in trade for the one if it is a 3rd magnet pastel PF.

James Lewis
***@sbcglobal.net