Looking for Doctor Who Dalek Topper
Joe Schiavone
2011-11-25 01:48:34 UTC
I recently purchased a Doctor who pinball machine that is missing its
Dalek Topper.
Can anyone let me know where I can find one to purchase?

Thanks,

Joe
mark.c.
2011-11-25 11:19:57 UTC
Post by Joe Schiavone
I recently purchased a Doctor who pinball machine that is missing its
Dalek Topper.
Can anyone let me know where I can find one to purchase?
Thanks,
Joe
hi Joe

I have a second hand one for sale

http://www.pinball.co/Category/104-second-hand.aspx

thanks markc
d***@gmail.com
Hi did you sell your extra dalek topper ? I really need one ....
B***@AOL.COM
i have one here in va 75 usd plus shipping
d***@gmail.com
2012-12-09 16:46:28 UTC
Hi did you sale your dalek topper ? I'm looking for one to buy ..
e***@gmail.com
2015-12-12 12:49:54 UTC
Do you have a Dalek Topper for sale, or know of someone, please let me know. I look forward to your reply.

Thanks,
Regards
Ed
Mike Juliano