I need some Zizzle parts
mike in p-hill
2011-04-15 13:20:14 UTC
Tried Zizzle.com an it doesn't seem to exist any more?

I need a 24v, 2.5a transformer and a ball.
It's obviously not a regular size pinball. Can anyone tell me what
size on ball it uses, my guess is 1".

I've found a 24v, 3a transformer not sure if I can go higher on the
amps.

Anybody have spare parts? I've got an extra set of legs.

Mike
flipper over
2011-04-15 13:26:20 UTC
Post by mike in p-hill
Tried Zizzle.com an it doesn't seem to exist any more?
I need a 24v, 2.5a transformer and a ball.
It's obviously not a regular size pinball.  Can anyone tell me what
size on ball it uses, my guess is 1".
I've found a 24v, 3a transformer not sure if I can go higher on the
amps.
Anybody have spare parts?  I've got an extra set of legs.
Mike
That transformer should work fine in that application. The machine
will only "draw" as much current as it needs, so bigger is actually
better. Always stay with the correct rated fuses though.

Bill
KenH
2011-05-05 20:17:20 UTC
Post by mike in p-hill
I've found a 24v, 3a transformer not sure if I can go higher on the
amps.
You can always go higher, if it is a regulated power supply.
Unregulated, I wouldn't chance it, because the voltage will be higher.
Magic Mike
2011-04-17 23:11:00 UTC
Tried Zizzle.com and it doesn't seem to exist any more?
Well, that didn't last long.

Mike
Hunty
2011-05-05 19:11:30 UTC
TriedZizzle.com an it doesn't seem to exist any more?
I need a 24v, 2.5a transformer and a ball.
It's obviously not a regular size pinball.  Can anyone tell me what
size on ball it uses, my guess is 1".
I've found a 24v, 3a transformer not sure if I can go higher on the
amps.
Anybody have spare parts?  I've got an extra set of legs.
Mike
the balls are 7/8 inch. You can get 10-packs of them here:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B002BBM5W2/ref=as_li_ss_til?tag=studiohunty-20&camp=213381&creative=390973&linkCode=as4&creativeASIN=B002BBM5W2&adid=01CDFV60EBNS49MCRS57&
kbliznick
2011-05-05 19:14:47 UTC
Marcos has them in 1 packs :)
http://www.marcospecialties.com/product.asp?ic=PB78
KenH
2011-05-05 20:14:43 UTC
Marcos has them in 1 packs :)http://www.marcospecialties.com/product.asp?ic=PB78
but out of stock...

How many balls does a Zizzle use? I mean, do they have multi-ball
Zizzles?
kbliznick
2011-05-05 20:17:05 UTC
Post by KenH
Marcos has them in 1 packs :)http://www.marcospecialties.com/product.asp?ic=PB78
but out of stock...
Huh? I just double checked and added 1 to the cart and it shows in
stock.
KenH
Wow, that's weird, now it says 'in stock'. Must be an Internet glitch.
CEG
2011-05-05 20:28:49 UTC
Post by KenH
Marcos has them in 1 packs :)http://www.marcospecialties.com/product.asp?ic=PB78
but out of stock...
How many balls does a Zizzle use?  I mean, do they have multi-ball
Zizzles?
Put 13 of them in the machine and you've got an instant apollo 13
multiball :)
KenH
2011-05-05 20:54:06 UTC
Post by CEG
Post by KenH
Marcos has them in 1 packs :)http://www.marcospecialties.com/product.asp?ic=PB78
but out of stock...
How many balls does a Zizzle use?  I mean, do they have multi-ball
Zizzles?
Put 13 of them in the machine and you've got an instant apollo 13
multiball  :)
Then mount it vertically on the wall, and you've got an instant
pachinko machine :-)
Rich Mangan
Does anyone know the pin size for the adapter?
mike in p-hill
2011-05-21 18:12:34 UTC
I found an adapter that works off ebay. It's for a printer but 1t'
24v, 2.5a and it fit's perfectly. Something like $9 from China. Got
the ball.

I've got lights, scoring but no sound.
c***@gmail.com
2018-06-12 21:27:30 UTC
I am looking for an adapter cord for my Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Mans Chest pinball machine
John Robertson
2018-06-12 21:47:17 UTC
Post by c***@gmail.com
I am looking for an adapter cord for my Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Mans Chest pinball machine
Adapting to what? If you want the cord for the inside electrical outlet
you can find them at computer stores, likewise the power cord.

Otherwise some clarity is needed...

John :-#)#
John's Jukes Ltd.
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com
jd0405
2012-05-16 14:02:38 UTC
I purchased 2 Zizzle disney Pirates pinball machines, and have a numbe
of parts remaining from rebuilding 1 of the machines. Let me know wha
you need, and I'll let you know if it's available and how much
Dav

--
jd040
This USENET post sent from http://rgparchive.co
Susan Stutznegger
2012-06-06 03:24:43 UTC
I purchased 2 Zizzle disney Pirates pinball machines, and have a number
of parts remaining from rebuilding 1 of the machines. Let me know what
you need, and I'll let you know if it's available and how much.
Dave
--
jd0405
This USENET post sent from  http://rgparchive.com
the plastice broke in half. Any chance you could sell me that part?
t***@live.com
If you still have parts would you happen to have the ball that goes on the end of the plunger I guess it's called. If you do how much would you want for it? Thank You!
p***@gmail.com
2012-07-30 16:51:41 UTC
Post by t***@live.com
I purchased 2 Zizzle disney Pirates pinball machines, and have a number
of parts remaining from rebuilding 1 of the machines. Let me know what
you need, and I'll let you know if it's available and how much.
Dave
I'm looking for a plunger for a Zizzle Pirates of the Caribbean machine we recently purchased for our Pioneer Club game room at church. Please let me know if you have one, and the price. Thank you. - Al
Kevin LHeureux
2012-07-31 05:03:00 UTC
I just got a 7/8" ball a d it is slightly too large. Can someone confir
the size

--
Kevin LHeureu
This USENET post sent from http://rgparchive.co
j***@gmail.com
Hi Dave, we got a crack in our Pirates LCD screen. The screen operates but with a big black splotch. I was able to pop out the glass LCD part and pop it back in, and it still operates. So all we would need is that glass LCD part (the board is fine). Do you have it?
b***@gmail.com
pinfarmer
2013-05-21 11:56:56 UTC
These must be cheap enough by now. I'd just buy a whole second game fo
parts if you plan on owning it for a while

--
pinfarme
This USENET post sent from http://rgparchive.co
k***@gmail.com
2013-05-26 01:38:24 UTC
Post by mike in p-hill
Tried Zizzle.com an it doesn't seem to exist any more?
I need a 24v, 2.5a transformer and a ball.
It's obviously not a regular size pinball. Can anyone tell me what
size on ball it uses, my guess is 1".
I've found a 24v, 3a transformer not sure if I can go higher on the
amps.
Anybody have spare parts? I've got an extra set of legs.
Mike
I just got a zizzle marvel heroes pinball at a yard sale for $5. I have no DC power cord. I see that it needs 24V and 2.5A, but I don't know what size plug. There are lot of AC to DC adapaters out there, but I would like to get one that has the right plug size. Can anyone tell me what size I should look for?

Thanks.
w***@gmail.com
Did you ever figure out the plug size?
a***@gmail.com
I have a couple of the zizzle pirate's Pinball machines. Im selling them in good condition they are display and demo models rare finds now $300. I also have a couple of part machines.
h***@gmail.com
2015-03-09 20:32:52 UTC
Hi... i need a plunger for pirates of Carrabean pin ball machine, does anyone have 1 available.
Frank Furhter
2015-03-09 22:33:31 UTC
Post by h***@gmail.com
Hi... i need a plunger for pirates of Carrabean pin ball machine, does anyone have 1 available.
Get a hold of the fella taking 17,000 per game order and deliverying
nada so far (to the best of my knowledge)... Papa John. However, he
may have some pepperonis if you can wait a year or two.
--
The Frankster, a playfield prankster
Once upon my crank her ballpark shrank.
Dangling Team-EM Member (debauchery a-go-go)
f***@gmail.com
the balls in my machine went under the playing surface and don't come back up to start a new game. What is the fix?
b***@gmail.com
2016-02-24 20:36:11 UTC
Hey,
Just picked one of these up on Craigslist and it needed some work. I fixed the solenoid for the pop bumpers, cleaned up the playfield and added a few mods. However, I still need some parts.

Does anyone have any of the rubber feet and the plastic piece that secures the the top of the glass by the base of the marquee?

Thanks!
Frank Furhter
2016-02-26 05:36:13 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
Hey,
Just picked one of these up on Craigslist and it needed some work. I fixed the solenoid for the pop bumpers, cleaned up the playfield and added a few mods. However, I still need some parts.
Does anyone have any of the rubber feet and the plastic piece that secures the the top of the glass by the base of the marquee?
Thanks!
The last I heard, and it seems he did as well, the major pinball scammer
need pinball parts as well for his promised (5 years ago) pinball
machine that had a retail price of nearly 17,000 dollars and a promised
initial run of only some sub-twenty count that is now in the minions :)
--
The Frankster, a playfield prankster
Once upon my crank her ballpark shrank.
http://PinWiki.com, Prep-H 4 pinballers.
CARGPB #42 (Free to join, sign up now!)
Dangling Team-EM Member (debauchery a-go-go)
Rule #1 of RGP, there are no rules or rulers.