1973 Bally "Time Zone" backglass reproduction pic and file
Grojohn
2010-07-04 15:38:55 UTC
pic here:

file here:
http://home.comcast.net/~inquisitionrocks/glass/time.psd

artwork printed on a white tranlucent vinyl
mask on a clear vinyl
placed between two plate of thin glass from ace hardware

enjoy

Grojohn
cody chunn
2010-07-04 15:48:05 UTC
Harassing email from down under is on the way... :0(

Very nice work!
--
-cody
--
http://home.comcast.net/~inquisitionrocks/glass/time.jpg
Grojohn
Kory
2010-07-04 16:40:20 UTC
pic here:http://home.comcast.net/~inquisitionrocks/glass/time.jpg
file here:http://home.comcast.net/~inquisitionrocks/glass/time.psd
artwork printed on a white tranlucent vinyl
mask on a clear vinyl
placed between two plate of thin glass from ace hardware
enjoy
Grojohn
That's a nice restoration for your game. What does it look like when
it is lit up?
wozzer
2010-07-04 20:51:43 UTC
pic here:http://home.comcast.net/~inquisitionrocks/glass/time.jpg
file here:http://home.comcast.net/~inquisitionrocks/glass/time.psd
artwork printed on a white tranlucent vinyl
mask on a clear vinyl
placed between two plate of thin glass from ace hardware
enjoy
Grojohn
That's a nice restoration for your game.  What does it look like when
it is lit up?
Thats excellent, I have saved it as I have a Time zone with a cracked
backflash thats been languishing in a mates shed, as it was pretty
value-less without a decent backflash.
I just wondered how you acquired the scan as I would really like to
have a go at doing this with a Bally Elektra backglass?
Grojohn
2010-07-05 09:30:30 UTC
Post by wozzer
I just wondered how you acquired the scan as I would really like to
have a go at doing this with a Bally Elektra backglass?
I actually used a photo to do this glass...
no scanner required...
Grojohn
2010-07-05 15:24:59 UTC
That's a nice restoration for your game.  What does it look like when
it is lit up?
Its looks beautiful lit up. Ball count shines through excellent! Same
with tilt and sameplayer shoots again.What I really need to make this
process better is a "Vacuumed heat press" See, the artwork is floating
between the sheets of glass. The heat press would actually mount the
art to the back of the glass, then I could use tempered glass also.

I only thing I really dont like about my process is the glare from the
plate glass.
But everything fit real well with the plastic edging and the lift
channel.

Grojohn
cy2td
2010-07-05 11:38:30 UTC
pic here:http://home.comcast.net/~inquisitionrocks/glass/time.jpg
file here:http://home.comcast.net/~inquisitionrocks/glass/time.psd
artwork printed on a white tranlucent vinyl
mask on a clear vinyl
placed between two plate of thin glass from ace hardware
enjoy
Grojohn
Very nice.you sent me a file a couple of years ago for my old Telecard
and it looks great.what other files do you have?Ted.
Grojohn
2010-07-05 14:57:05 UTC
Post by cy2td
Very nice.you sent me a file a couple of years ago for my old Telecard
and it looks great.what other files do you have?Ted.
I did an Oklahoma, Gladiator, Double Action, Flip a Card, Flipper
Clown, Gottlieb 300, and Sweet Sioux...
m***@gmail.com
2013-07-29 23:26:41 UTC
I have the same pinball machine and I know your post was from years ago but do you still have the file?

I was unable to click on the file you had listed.

Anything you can do would help a ton.
EM PINMAN
2013-07-29 23:34:16 UTC
Post by Grojohn
http://home.comcast.net/~inquisitionrocks/glass/time.jpg
http://home.comcast.net/~inquisitionrocks/glass/time.psd
artwork printed on a white tranlucent vinyl
mask on a clear vinyl
placed between two plate of thin glass from ace hardware
enjoy
Grojohn
Grojohn,

If you still have a front and back high resolution picture of this Backglass you should send the file to bgresto.com so Clay and the gang can start making these.

Thanks,

Ken
c***@lcscmail.com
2013-07-31 02:35:27 UTC
ok, file is here now:
http://home.comcast.net/~inquisitionrocks/zone.psd

Grojohn
l***@gmail.com
2015-12-03 16:01:47 UTC
I would love to get a copy of this file, if you still have it available.

Thanks!
Grojohn
2015-12-03 22:00:44 UTC
go to www.pinballmemories.com for file
Curtis Sibley
2023-10-04 17:42:21 UTC
Is this file still available? I can't find it at the link.
Grojohn
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1004uiSR3Upnb5naQu8VhwzqFurZykNYG/view?usp=sharing
Grojohn

There is a place that will print this on plexi also.
Andrew
Grojohn
2023-10-06 11:58:52 UTC
Post by Grojohn
Post by Grojohn
Post by l***@gmail.com
I would love to get a copy of this file, if you still have it available.
Thanks!
go to www.pinballmemories.com for file
Is this file still available? I can't find it at the link.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1004uiSR3Upnb5naQu8VhwzqFurZykNYG/view?usp=sharing
There is a place that will print this on plexi also.
There should be 3 layers.