Dancing Dolls on Craigslist (San Diego)
Abby Normal
2008-03-21 21:49:28 UTC
Not mine, and I think he wants a bit much, but I know some of you
might be interested. No pics, and all he says it that it works.

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/hsh/609292760.html
4star
2008-03-21 22:03:49 UTC
Post by Abby Normal
Not mine, and I think he wants a bit much, but I know some of you
might be interested. No pics, and all he says it that it works.
http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/hsh/609292760.html
I hate to think that what he's asking is what it is really worth.I
saw a Dancing Dolls for sale a couple of months ago on Craigslist
and made arrangements to view that night. The person had sent me pics
that
AM but said he had someone else coming over that day.He called me back
to say
the other person bought it. The price was $280 Canadian
Abby Normal
2008-03-21 22:15:03 UTC
I spoke to the seller on the phone, he seems nice but a little
clueless, I told him he was unlikely to get 2k for the table.
Marksf1
2008-03-21 22:20:42 UTC
What makes this game collectable?
Jim D. in TN