Gottlieb Super Spin - Jet Spin 3 or 5 ball?
c***@yahoo.com
2012-09-30 22:10:51 UTC
I picked up a Gottlieb Super Spin which I see is the same as the 4
player Jet Spin. I was able to get it all working without having a
manual or schematic. Can anyone tell me if this game has the option
for 3 or 5 balls? It plays with 5 and I don't see the selector plug
for an option of 3.

Thanks in advance
EM PINMAN
2012-09-30 22:14:41 UTC
I picked up a Gottlieb Super Spin which I see is the same as the 4 player Jet Spin. I was able to get it all working without having a manual or schematic. Can anyone tell me if this game has the option for 3 or 5 balls? It plays with 5 and I don't see the selector plug for an option of 3. Thanks in advance
Check under the Playfield for a Jones Plug that will give you the 3-5 Ball selection.

Ken
tcvideo2001
2012-09-30 22:41:40 UTC
Ken
Look to the right of the score motor.It is probably not labelled as min
has all the labels everywhere else but there.The manual definatel
states it has a 3 and 5 ball adjustment so im guessing that is it

Tod

--
tcvideo200
This USENET post sent from http://rgparchive.co
Frank Furhter

Gonna hedge a bet its lower left in this image posted on IPDB.org
tcvideo2001
2012-10-01 03:29:44 UTC
Wow.Talk about being well hidden.Frank is correct.I just checked min
and it is labelled as the 3-5 ball plug.If yours is not labelled,it's
ball on the bottom plug and 5 ball on the top.I don't know what the hec
the unlabelled 2 pin selector is beside the score motor

Tod

pinhead52
2012-10-01 03:35:02 UTC
I don't know what the heck the unlabelled 2 pin selector is beside th
score motor.

Thats the score motor test, ie you can cut the power to the motor t
manually step thru motor position

--
pinhead5
This USENET post sent from http://rgparchive.co
tcvideo2001
2012-10-01 04:41:18 UTC
Thank you Pinhead 52.That's good to know

c***@yahoo.com
2012-10-01 10:38:44 UTC
Post by c***@yahoo.com
I picked up a Gottlieb Super Spin which I see is the same as the 4
player Jet Spin.  I was able to get it all working without having a
manual or schematic.  Can anyone tell me if this game has the option
for 3 or 5 balls?  It plays with 5 and I don't see the selector plug
for an option of 3.
Thanks in advance
THANKS !

No wonder I couldn't find it. I never thought it would be in the back
corner hidden by the Roto-target.